Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 December 2010

FW: JAM / JAP / JAT aka seemless transition of content across devices


From: HCP [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 11:29 AM
To: 'Mrinal.Shinde@relianceada.com'
Subject: JAM / JAP / JAT aka seemless transition of content across devices

Dear Mrinal

I attach article “ Google throws open it’s virtual bookstall “ ( Mint / Dec.08,2010 ).

At one place, the author writes :

“ A typical user could begin reading an e-book on an iPad at home, continue reading the same book on an Android phone on the

 subway and then pick it up again on a web browser at the office, with the book opening each time to the place where the user left

 off.

A web connection will not be necessary to read a book. “

According to the author, the content ( e-book ) transits seamlessly

Ø  from  “ home “  ( iPad )

Ø  to    “ subway “ ( Android phone )

Ø  to    “ office “    ( PC )

Job Alert is also a kind of content – and for millions without access to PC/Internet, a far more valuable content.

We should be able to deliver it

Ø  at home, on TV – JAT

Ø  on bus, on Mobile – JAM

Ø  in office, on PC – Jap

I hope, you have been able to pass-on the earlier emails to your colleagues.

Awaiting your early response

With regards

hemen





No comments:

Post a Comment