Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 18 December 2010

from hcp


Rohan

Ø  Purchase Order

We will type out as per your revisions and send you on Monday

Ø  Webmaster tool ( customizeresume)

Take a look.Search queries are not shown

Ø  Recruiting S/W developer

      I hope you have luck



One of the pages that you have planned to modify is “ Job search by job title “, so that Google spider is able to crawl and index all the 2.3 million job advts.

Could this also be done for “ Job Archive “ page ? That can help. And also “ Resume Blast “ database where 43,000 Company Names can be indexed !

Regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment