Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

Titles of poems booklets

 Sanjivani

 

 

Following are the titles of the poems booklets :

 

 

Ø  Hindi Poems

 

लावा - रस 

--------------------------------------

 

Ø English Poems

 

Autumn  Leaves

 

--------------------------

 

Ø Gujarati Poems

 

       તારી  ચૂંદડી  નો  રંગ  રાતો 

 

 

For the title pages , is it possible to have a floral border on all the side ?

 

 

Title itself should be printed approx. one third from the top border in letters big enough to stretch 1/3rd of the width

 

 

About 10 mm above the bottom border, pl type :

 

 

        A Collection of poems penned by  Hemen Parekh

 

  ( As of Oct 2019 / Can be read at  www.hemenparekh.in )

 

 

 

Can you design these title pages and send to me before final printing ?

 

Just following the title page, is it possible to have an INDEX listing the poems ?

 

Regards.

 

hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment