Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

RE: A New Venture

 HRS,

 

 

I believe you did send that link from where anyone can download for free

 

Can you pl resend to me ?

 

I am in the process of preparing 3 volumes of my poems ( English – hindi – gujarati ), which I want to upload on some web site from where people can download for free

 

After uploading , I suppose , all I have to do is send those links to friends

 

May be no one will download but a good project to keep my mind off the pain I am suffering for past 6 months from Herpes and UTI (  for last 2 months )

 

Regards

 

hcp

 

 

From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 9:07 PM
To: A G Patkar; A M Deshmukh; A M Rao; A Y Divekar; Anil Choudhari; Atul Shah; G D Rao; Girish Handigol; Girish Trivedi; Guha Thakurtha; Gurudatt Kundapurkar; H C Parekh; H T Mehta; Henry Desousa; Jairam Menon; Jayant Jeste; John Monteiro; K Narsaiah; K R Iyer; Larry Neeff - L&T; M Subramaniam; N Vasudevan; Pervin Kapadia Bhasin; R A Panchal; R I Mehta; R Shivaji; Raj Kumar Seth; Rishikesh Joshi; S Hariharan; S M Warde; S P Goel; S V Subramanian; S Vasudev; Sandeep Desai; Sanjay Galwankar; Suresh Gandhi; V Aravind
Subject: A New Venture

 

The sale of L&T Switchgear... has been pathetic.

 

I have decided to convert the book to eBook format and put up for free distribution on internet.

 

Anybody will then be able to download and read.

 

We can also extensively circulate it as an attachment to anyone and everyone in our contact list.

 

It becomes easier to email the same to Management Institutions and Engineering Colleges.

 

First 10 pages have been revised to some extent.

 

Draft is attached.

 

I have identified one Dr Patil to handle the conversion job to different eBook formats. He showmed me a sample of his work. Of course, I will be paying him for his services.

 

Except correcting one error in one of the articles, no major changes are expected.

 

Let me have your feedback.

 

Regards

 

HRS

 

 

HR Shenoy, 7666128505

Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment