Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

RE: you will overcome

 Dear Kamlesh,

 

 

Many thanks for your good wishes for a speedy recovery

 

I want to assure you that , during my 30 + years of tenure in L&T, those 6 years at Madh continue to be the most cherished – primarily because of colleagues like you !

 

Even after these 44 years , those happy memories linger

 

Regards,

 

hcp

 

 

 

From: Kamlesh Shukla [mailto:kamlesh.shukla53@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:47 PM
To: H C Parekh
Subject: you will overcome.

 

sir 

i remember meeting   you on 3rd June 1975 at 9 am  in your cabin at Madh Island  ( as GET ). i was just 22 years unable to speak fluent English.

 

from then till today  you have been our  motivator and  whatever i could achieve in

life it is because of  leaders and motivators  like you .

 

wish you speedy recovery.

 

 me  and my wife wish to see you if not inconvenient .

 

will call you  soon 

 

regards 

 

k.k.shukla

9970197000

No comments:

Post a Comment