Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 January 2024

RE: Thanks

API has restarted .  Thanks

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 12 January 2024 18:17
To: 'Personal AI (support@personal.ai)'
Cc: 'Suman Kanuganti (s@personal.ai)'; 'kokalkishan.official@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: Thanks

 

Dear Friends

 

Pl look into this

 

When I enter a question in your site , it returns a good answer fairly fast but when same question is entered in  www.HemenParekh.ai , I don’t get any answer

 

Hemen Parekh

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 12 January 2024 13:56
To: 'Suman Kanuganti (s@personal.ai)'
Cc: 'kokalkishan.official@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: Thanks

 

Suman ,

 

Kishan is facing some issue with Google tts / stt – hence kept in abeyance for time being . Will certainly let you know when this gets resolved

 

In the meantime , since past 18 hours ( approx. ) , personal API is NOT returning the answers ( to questions posed in my digital avatar )

 

Upon checking by Kishan , he wrote to me :

 

“  Upon accessing the personal AI messages endpoint, I receive the following response: {'message': 'Endpoint request timed out'}. “

 

If we are doing something wrong , pl guide kishan

 

hemen

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]
Sent: 11 January 2024 09:28
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.inkokalkishan.official@gmail.comnirmit@3pconsultants.co.in

 


Subject: Thanks

 

Hi Hemen, Thank you for attending my presentation on Model-2 and for your kind words. I'm glad to hear that your colleagues from 3P Consultants tested our speech functionalities and found them useful. It's great to see that they were able to ask questions in different Indian languages and receive relevant answers in speech. I appreciate you explaining how the personal.ai API works to them. It's important for users to understand the technology behind our solutions. Regarding Kishan's plan to switch to Google tts/stt for better performance I would interested to hear how it goes.

 

Keep rocking.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment