Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 January 2024

GETTING SOMEWHERE

 Dear Friends ,

 

As of yesterday evening , my digital avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) has reached a milestone in its journey

 

It is :

 

#   Talking and listening in 26 languages

 

#   Displaying 81,000 “ topics “ and 51,000 “ questions “ in the selected languages ( also the answers )

 

#  Displays entire site in the selected language ( making it easy for visitors who do not know English )

 

#  Displays “ Recently Asked Questions “ also , in selected language

 

 

In the next few days , Kishan is planning to add the following features ( in following priorities ) :

 

Ø   Lip Sync my photo with all the answers , in any language ( received through API and translated locally )

 

Ø   Couple of sentences of a : Welcome Speech : ( in selected language ) – before revealing the Home Page

 

Ø   A counter in the STATISTICS page for “ No of times a given language got selected by visitors “ ( dynamically rearranged in descending order )

 

 

If there is any feature in MODEL – 2 ( too technical for me to grasp ) , then please guide Kishan how to integrate it in digital avatar

 

Credit goes to all of you for making this possible

 

I urge you to promote this as a USE CASE among your contacts , since it proves what can be achieved thru API

 

On my own , I will continue promoting among Indian Celebrities ( Politicians – Actors – Sportsmen – Authors etc ) whose existing websites are brochures

 

Regards,

 

Hemen  

No comments:

Post a Comment