Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

Images for the title pages

 Sanjivani,

 

 

#  For Hindi poems booklet , the title selected is :

 

      लावा  रस

 

   Meaning the flow of hot magma from a volcano

 

  

   To ensure that , both the title selected and the picture / image on which the title gets printed ( typed ) , convey the same meaning, I have selected the following image / photo:

 

https://unsplash.com/photos/psW1ci6-_gY

 

Would you be able to download and use it ?

 

The words would then be in white colour { above and below the image } – since the entire background is black

 

 

As far as Gujarati poems booklet is concened , pl consider downloading the following image , where the title can be typed in the top yellow portion. Forget the old title . I have selected following new title :

 

પાનેતર પીળું કોર લાલ લાલ 

 

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/red-golden-background-vintage-pattern-275018381?src=-1-45

 

 

 

At the bottom of each Title Page , in small fonts , pl add :  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment