Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

RE: Me & My AI Interview: Hemen Parekh

 Marissa,

 

Thanks for agreeing . I look forward and start preparing for the exam !

 

Sweet dreams for your young son

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Marissa Brassfield [mailto:marissa.brassfield@personal.ai]
Sent: 07 November 2023 22:07
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in
Subject: RE: Me & My AI Interview: Hemen Parekh

 

Hi Hemen,

 

Why don't we try for Friday 10 November at 09:00 IST? 

 

I will just have put my young son to bed for the night and will have a quiet environment for our recording. 

 

During our interview, I will ask the following questions: 

  • Tell us about yourself: your background, career, and interests
  • How did you discover Personal AI? What made you interested in training your own AI?
  • How are you personally using your AI?
  • How did you train your AI?
  • What is your vision for your Personal AI in the future?

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you!

 

Cheers,

Marissa

 

Image removed by sender.

 

 

On Mon, Nov 06, 2023 at 7:30 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Marissa ,

It is , right now , 9 AM (IST ) morning ,  in Mumbai .

Would such time suit you ( on any day ) ? 

Hemen

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Google Calendar [mailto:calendar-notification@google.com]
 On Behalf Of Marissa Brassfield
Sent: 07 November 2023 03:07
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in
Subject: Me & My AI Interview: Hemen Parekh
When: 10 November 2023 06:15-07:30 America/Los_Angeles.
Where:

Me & My AI Interview: Hemen Parekh

NOTE: We will be using Riverside.fm to record. Please visit this link: https://riverside.fm/studio/personal-ais-for-personal-brands?t=6901e8b82dbe1d52ef63During this meeting, we'll record the "human t

 

This event has been updated

Changed: time

 

NOTE: We will be using Riverside.fm to record. Please visit this link: https://riverside.fm/studio/personal-ais-for-personal-brands?t=6901e8b82dbe1d52ef63

During this meeting, we'll record the "human to human" portion of your Me & My AI interview. 

Please ensure that you're in a quiet location, with fast Internet and ample lighting. 

Our interview will cover a variety of topics to show off your vision, including:

  • How you're using your AI now
  • The process of training your AI
  • Why you're excited about AI, and what made you start the journey with Personal AI
  • Your vision for your personal AI in the future

I'm looking forward to seeing you!

When

        CHANGED

Friday Nov 10, 2023  7:45pm – 9pm (India Standard Time - Kolkata)
Old: Friday Nov 10, 2023
  7:45pm – 8:30pm (India Standard Time - Kolkata)

Guests

Marissa Brassfield

- organizer

hcp@recruitguru.com

vishesh@incomegroup.in

- optional

View all guest info

Reply for hcp@recruitguru.com

Yes    

No     

Maybe  

More options   

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to calendar notifications. To stop receiving these emails, go to Calendar settings, select this calendar, and change "Other notifications".

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP. Learn more

 << File: invite.ics >>

No comments:

Post a Comment