Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

RE: Closed Loop Feedback

 Sharon ,

 

Thanks for clarification . I understand that merely clicking on any STAR * , would not be sufficient feedback to my AI , to get “ trained “

 

I am considering providing following text ( Feedback Statement )  on U /  I  :

 

 

Totally Irrelevant

 

Somewhat Relevant  ☑

 

Quite Relevant

 

Excellent and Precise

 

Insightful

 

 

 

As soon as a visitor ticks inside square block against any FEEDBACK  STATEMENT , that will get forwarded to My AI , along with the concerned QUESTION ( submitted ) – and the ANSWER ( that got rated )

 

Pl advise if this will help

 

hemen

 

From: Sharon Zhang [mailto:sharon@personal.ai]
Sent: 06 November 2023 19:56
To: Suman Kanuganti
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Kishan Kokal
Subject: Re: Closed Loop Feedback

 

Hemen - 

 

Currently reinforcement learning happens when your team corrects the response that are scored low / unsatisfactory and feed it back to the API with the correct response. The ratings themselves does not do anything to help with further learning. I would recommend building this layer yourself and leveraging memory api to feed in the corrected data.

 

Cheers,

Sharon

 

 

Image removed by sender.

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

 

On Mon, Nov 06, 2023 at 6:19 AM, Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai> wrote:

Hemen, let me touch base with team on this. 

 

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 3:47 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

Sometime back , I urged you to integrate “ Rate My Answer /  * * * * *  “  on  www.hemenparekh.ai  , into personal ai API , so that feedback of visitors could TRAIN my ai

 

You wrote back , saying ( something ) .. “ I will put it on sprint … “

 

I wonder if this could be done before my Video Meet with Marrisa on Friday ,  10th

 

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment