Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

RE: Help Shape Maharashtra's Adventure Tourism Policy!

 Dear Team Civis,

 

 

Thanks for inviting my comments on “ Maharashtra Adventure Travel Policy 

 

This ( document summary ) seems more like a “ Regulatory Framework “, than a “ Policy Document “

 

What Maharashtra ( or for that matter , any govt in the World ) need is to ask of themselves :

 

“ Is there a way , we can leverage the latest IT/Communication / AR-VR , technologies to RE-INVENT the tourism industry ?  “

 

Answer is :  YES there is a way – probably, there is no other OPTION , if the rest of the World is going this way

 

For that answer, read :

 

Future of Tourism ? ………………………………..[ 22 July 2020 ]

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2020/07/future-of-tourism.html

 

with regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

 

PS :

 

I do not know whether concerned officers in Maharashtra Govt, will consider my blog as an INPUT – but, in any case , I am sending this email to Shri Aditya Thackereyji { Minister for Tourism  / adityathackeray@me.com }

 

 

 

From: info@civis.vote [mailto:info@civis.vote]


Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 9:23 PM


To: hcp@recruitguru.com

 


Subject: Help Shape Maharashtra's Adventure Tourism Policy!

 

 

 

Hi Hemen,

 

The Directorate of Tourism, Government of Maharashtra, has framed a new Adventure Travel Policy in accordance with its 2016 Tourism Policy. The new policy emphasises on ensuring the safety of participants and enabling the adventure travel industry to grow.

 

Adventure travel is a fast-growing segment of India and Maharashtra's tourism industry. With the industry facing an unprecedented challenge during the COVID 19 pandemic, the government needs to provide all institutional and policy support to revive tourism. 

 

With your inputs, we can together ensure that the new policy works for the benefit of both tourists and tour operators. 

 

You can read more about the policy and respond with your feedback here:  https://bit.ly/3i6ZQTy

The deadline to submit your response is 7th October 2020

 

In case of any queries, please feel free to reply to us on this e-mail.

 

Regards

Team Civis

No comments:

Post a Comment