Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

FW: AI Persona

 Dear Amanda,

 

Just wondering if you got this earlier

 

With regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 5:35 PM


To: amanda@lifekind.ai

 


Subject: AI Persona

 

 

 

Dear Amanda,

 

 

On pg 132 of “ The Future is Faster than you think “ [ Peter Diamandis ] , I came across following write-up :

 

 

You don’t have to imagine. Robbins teamed up with Lifekind, a company that specializes in creating AI “ personas “of real people

 

These are audio- and photo-realistic simulations indistinguishable in everything from manners to memory

 

To recreate Robbins, Lifekind blended over 8 million images, with the complete library of his work – books, videos, blogs podcasts and tapes of live events

 

The result, according to Robbins, is “ an operating AI “ , not a bot

 

“ It won’t be able to do therapy ( yet ), but I’ll be able to make that happen ( eventually )

 

Already, the audio’s so good that my wife can’t tell it’s not me

 

But the most interesting part is the actual AI.

 

The opportunity to capture how a person thinks, feels, or creates is extraordinary

 

It has a memory capacity that dwarfs anything I have. And it has all my ( self help ) models , so it can look at you……. And using ( a particular ) model, decide that 20 percent of you is concerned, 30 percent is excited, 40 percent is engaged

 

It can literally do this in real time “

 

 

After reading this, yesterday I sent a message through your website, requesting creation of my VIRTUAL AVATAR , by drawing upon content “ created “ by me ( may be 39,000 pages ) on my blogging site,

 

www.hemenparekh.in,

 

consisting of blogs / poems ( in 3 different languages and starting in 1944 ) / notes / emails / photos / letters written to me by friends – relatives over past 50 years / reports / Linkedin postings etc

 

I just completed 87 years of age and due to poor health, cannot visit my 2 elder sisters ( 91 and 93 , living 500 km from Mumbai ) who are themselves bed-ridden

 

Could my VIRTUAL AVATAR visit their bedsides ? or be viewed by them on a Smartphone ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  / www.hemenparekh.in  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment