Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

RE: Delphi's Voice Calling: Where Conversations Come Alive

 Dara ,

 

Thank you for your prompt reply and for your offer for trying out Delphi

 

At the moment , I am focussed on adding many more functionalities to www.hemenparekh.ai  , with some local help

 

If I need your help in future , I will certainly revert . I will appreciate keeping me informed of future enhancements to Delphi

 

Thanking you once again and wishing you best of luck

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Dara Ladjevardian [mailto:dara@delphi.ai]
Sent: 27 December 2023 22:48
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Delphi's Voice Calling: Where Conversations Come Alive

 

Hi Hemen - thank you for your email.

Our platform supports multiple languages, voice calling, and much more. We also have an APi :)

So let me know if you want to try out Delphi.

Dara

 

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 8:16 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello , Dara and Sam ,

 

 

A belated Merry Xmas

 

And thanks for your email notification “ Natural Conversation “ with Santa at > https://www.delphi.ai/santa-claus/talk

 

I launched , a somewhat similar , my VIRTUAL AVATAR ( helped by an API from Personal.ai ) on 06 Feb 2023

 

I invite you to visit it at    …   www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

 

WE HAVE  A  LOT  IN  COMMON 

 

In next 4 weeks , I am trying to add a feature whereby , visitors can ask me their Questions by SPEAKING in 26 languages

 

Do keep in touch

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment