Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Re: Can You Please Help ?

 Please do. It will tech us a few things to watch out when we find a API for 20 languages 


From: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 2:38:36 PM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Re: Can You Please Help ?
 
The existing application we're utilizing currently (mimic3) accommodates Gujarati and Telugu. Would you like me to incorporate these two languages in the meantime?

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 at 14:27, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Prof Bhattacharyyaji,

 

 

 

I read about your research in Indian languages , at > https://www.linkedin.com/in/pushpakbh/

 

I have recently launched >  www.hemenparekh.ai 

 

On this site , visitors can type their questions and my Digital Avatar , gives answers ( both , text and speech )

 

But this “ Spoken reply “ is in English

 

I am keen to enable visitors to my web site , to be able to “ hear “ that reply , in an Indian language of their choice

 

I would highly appreciate , if you could recommend any API for this

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

PS :

 

My following blogs might interest you :

 

A Candid Admission on Deep fake Dilemma

 

I have a Belief  

 

Parekh’s Law of Chatbots

No comments:

Post a Comment