Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 January 2024

RE: Anniversary spl and anniversary special

 Dear Mani,

 

At the outset, many thanks for your good wishes on our 61st wedding anniversary

 

I am glad you enjoyed the photo / poem compilation

 

I went through the album presented to you on your 80th birthday and got moved by the sentiments expressed by your friends / relatives / ex-colleagues

 

May God bless you and your family

 

Regards,

 

hcp

 

 

 

From: Subramanian Mahadevan [mailto:msmani2902@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 2:38 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Anniversary spl and anniversary special

 

Dear HCP

Greetings and warm regards.

I saw both Anniversary spl and anniversary special. Both are really very good and nicely made. I enjoyed very much. I am happy to wish you on anniversary day.

Now, I am happy to share with you my 80th birthday album made by my daughters and sons-in-law from the greetings sent for my birthday by friends colleagues and bosses. Hope you like it. Once again thank you your support given to me.

Kindly oblige me by sending a feedback.

Warm regards to you and Bharti Madam.

Mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment