Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

RE: Activation of Voice-Enabled Answers on hemenparekh.a

 Kishan,

 

Thanks for quick implementation / deploying of Voice Clone , using Playht

 

As mentioned to you over phone , please carry out following changes :

 

Ø Decrease SPEED by 20 – 25 % , especially at the start of a new sentence

Ø Reduce CROWDING under the Answer Box , by moving DOWN , voice ICON / Online Visitor Counter / Icons for Facebook etc

 

On Monday morning , Sandeep will subscribe for ONE month

 

I have started sending out Promotional Messages

 

hcp

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 November 2023 16:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Activation of Voice-Enabled Answers on hemenparekh.a

 

Hello uncle, I wanted to inform you that the voice-enabled answers feature is now active on hemenparekh.ai. This functionality will remain available until the conclusion of the free-tier character count. Currently, there are 10,730 characters remaining in the trial account.

No comments:

Post a Comment