Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

FW: CLEAN COOKING

 Jillene Connors Belopolsky

 

Chief of Staff and Chief External Affairs Officer

 

Clean Cooking Alliance

 

 

Madam ,

 

 

I just had an opportunity to visit > https://cleancooking.org/team-member/jillene-connors-belopolsky/

 

In the context of Clean Cooking , for past few years, I have been advocating with the Indian Authorities , introduction of SOLAR ELECTRIC COOKERS

 

My following blogs ( each emailed to India’s Cabinet Ministers ) might interest you

 

 

With regards,

 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai

 

 

From Induction Stove to Solar Cookers : Missing Link  …  10 Nov 2023

 

Electric Solar Hybrid Oven : Reliance New Energy Marketing Strategy  ..  06 Oct 2023

 

Solar  Chula  ?  Some  Unanswered  Questions …………………….[  03 Nov  2017  ]

 

Solar Chulha : Where can I buy ? …………………………………………….[ 16 July 2018 ]

 

Dear Shri Goyalji : How about a Solar Cooker ? ……………………..[ 26 Aug 2020 ]

 

Time to " Talk the Walk " …………………………………………………………..[ 19 Sept 2020 ]

 

Not in one day : What about 3 years ? …………………………………….[ 25 Oct 2020 ]

 

Enough to entice Elon ?  ……………………………………………………………[ 03 Nov 2020 ]

 

Inscrutable are the ways of the Providence ? ………………………….[ 15 June 2021 ]

 

Air Pollution Sources : And “ How to save 2.5 Lakh lives “………[ 25 June 2021 ]

 

Congratulations, Dr Harish Hiraniji …………………………………………..[ 13 Nov 2021 ]

 

==================================================

 

No Solar Cookers yet ? Clear as Day-light ?........... 26 Apr 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment