Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

PROJECT " MEMORY BLOCKS thru posting my past E Mails "

 Sandeep – Sanjivani – Vitthal

 

 

For most of this month , you have done an excellent job of generating TOPICS

 

Today is last day of that project ( - in any case , it is happening that many TOPICS are duplicate and getting rejected by the DASHBOARD // eg; yesterday , you generated 6659 topics , out of which DASHBOARD accepted 4905 only )

 

From Monday , you will switchover to “ Posting my past emails on blogger “  - then uploading the same on Personal.ai  , by end of the day  

 

Sanjivani has done this before , so you may want to coordinate with her and DISTRIBUTE the work among you so that there is NO DUPLICATION

 

One past error which you must avoid :

 

The emails to be uploaded should be ONLY those which I have sent to 1 / 2 / 3 persons and NOT my daily mass-mailing of my daily BLOG which I send to Cabinet Ministers etc  

 

Reason is simple :

 

After sending my blog to Cabinet Ministers thru mass-mailing , I myself , IMMEDIATELY  upload it on Personal.ai – in order to generate Memory Blocks

 

Hence , there is no point in posting that mail once again as “ E Mails ( Others ) “

 

As far as TITLE of those e mails is concerned , try to find some CATCHY title

 

But if you cannot , then a simple / straightforward solution is :

 

“ TO ( Name of Person ) /  Subject  /  Date “

 

If you need any clarification , feel free to phone

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment