Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

ONGOING / SUSPENDED PROJECTS

 Sandeep / Sanjivani,

 

 

For past few days , Sanjivani is uploading my past emails onto ( 1 ) Blogger site ( 2 ) personal.ai site

 

By now, she has uploaded 97 emails. This has generated 1023 Memory Blocks ( better than ave 10 per email )

 

This is quite good result ( in terms of memory blocks generated ) and I would request Sanjivani to continue with the same

 

However ,

 

As far as generating of ( A ) Questions ( B ) Topics , ( using BARD ) is concerned , this project was temporarily suspended due to other priorities. I believe Sandeep and Tushar were working on this project

 

By the time it got suspended , a total of 10,867 questions and 2190 TOPICS were generated – which are now, made into DATABASES on local server of   www.hemenparekh.ai  ( as of last evening )

 

Although , Kishan will be busy next 2 / 3 days with making Digital Avatar site, “ mobile friendly “ – and , therefore , will not be able to finish the development of DASHBOARD ( for uploading of Questions / Topics ) ,  I would request that this suspended project is REVIVED and Sandeep / Tushar , re-start working on the generation , ASAP

 

Pl get back with your plan / targets

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment