Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

MY DIGITAL AVATAR

 Dear Colleagues,

 

V 2.0 of  www.hemenparekh.ai  , got launched last evening

 

I invite all of you to visit this site and “ experience “ it . Then send me your suggestions , if any , for further improvements

 

By end of this week , this site will be mobile friendly

 

There is a , somewhat distant possibility , that by end of Nov., the TEXT answers you get , could also be “ listened to “ in my own voice !

 

As an experiment , try this :

 

Ø Let 10 / 15 colleagues , visit the site AT THE SAME TIME

Ø Let each ask a question ( preferably , distinctly different question )

Ø Let each get an answer ( almost simultaneously )

 

Then compare >  Did each one of you get a distinctly DIFFERENT answer , but at the SAME TIME ? ( check the counter “ Online Visitors “ , below the Answer Box )

 

If this works , as expected , then there is every possibility that , My Digital Avatar , can engage in a LIVE CONVERSATION , with 1,000 visitors , SIMULTANEOUSLY  !

 

Good Luck

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment