Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

FW: Looking for a Leadership / Suitable Job Opportunity in Talent / Client Acquisition with Search Firm's / Industry

 From: S M [mailto:11innovate11@gmail.com]

Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 10:27 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.comhemen@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Looking for a Leadership / Suitable Job Opportunity in Talent / Client Acquisition with Search Firm's / Industry

 

Hi! Hemen, 

 

 

This is Shiv. 

 

 

I am looking for a Leadership / Suitable Position in Talent / Client Acquisition role with Search Firm's / Industry.

 

 

My preference is to work with a Search Firm (for any domain except IT & BPO.), if not then I am open to work with Industry also (but in Talent Acquisition profile only).

 

  

I have an experience of 23 Yr's out of which 7 Yr's is with Industry (Corporate) & rest with Talent Acquisition firms. I am 47 Yr's old.

 

 

My expertise in recruitment has been multifaceted but vertical's like BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), Healthcare, FMCG, Educational, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, EPC (Engineering, Power & Construction), Retail, Automobile, Media, Telecom, Consumer Durable etc have been strong at. 

 

 

I have an excellent command on Talent Acquisition (for all domain's except IT & BPO), Head Hunting, Strategizing, Team Handling, P&L, Excellent Business Understanding from HR's perspective. Do Technical validation for most of the profiles. 

 

 

I am open for relocation.

 

 

Thanks

Shiv

Gurgaon

No comments:

Post a Comment