Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Kent CamAttendance System

 Dear Shri Guptaji,

 

{  CMD – Kent RO System }

 

 

At the outset , my hearty Congratulations for the launch of KENT CamAttendance System

 

I just went through :

KENT RO Launches KENT CamAttendence Zero Human Touch Attendance System

Where you said :

 

This unique and revolutionary solution will help to capture & manage attendance without risking infection via surface transmission. KENT CamAttendance is a touchless attendance system which uses facial recognition and Artificial Intelligence to completely eliminate the need of tactile interaction as experienced in biometric or manual systems.”

“This product is a result of extensive R&D and has been completely designed and developed in India,” he further added.

I have no doubt that , within a few months, CamAttendance Systems will be the MOST FAVOURED employee attendance system , in establishments , large and small , all over India . It is destined to revolutionize the HR Eco-System

In this context , you may want to look up my following blogs ( sent as E Mails to Cabinet Ministers / State CMs  / NITI Aayog / MPs / PM-STIAC / PM-EAC etc ) , in which I had proposed an ( almost ) identical Employee Attendance System

 

Over the past 4 years , I have sent dozens of e-mails, advocating introduction of such a system all over the country ( by offering all types of incentives to those units which implement ), starting with all Govt offices / PSUs etc

 

MAD goes to Mandi  ……………………….(  02 Jan 2020 )

 

From BAD to MAD …………………………( 01 June 2016 )

 

Whereas , your CamAttendance System can integrate all units ( factories – offices ) of a given COMPANY , imagine the benefits that can be derived if the Attendance Data of ALL establishments were to be “ aggregated “ on a central server !

 

Those advantages ( listed in my blog ) would surprise you !

 

Wishing you all luck,

 

 

With regards ,

 

Hemen Parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / www.hemenparekh.in

 

Andheri – Mumbai

 

( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment