Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 January 2024

FW: Exploring AI Video Tools and Sample Output for Your Thoughts

 Dear Friends,

 

The attachment is around my own face – not a fake

 

Imagine our dear PM Shri Modiji’s face being able to answer a thousand voters – SIMULTANEOUSLY – in his own voice

 

Answering their “ Spoken Questions “ in any one of the 8 Indian languages

 

Please look up >  www.HemenParekh.ai

 

I refer to my following e-mail for my suggestion :

 

Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best  …  13 Jan 2024

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

PS :

 

Let me hurry to ensure you that I will never create a FAKE animation of Shri Modi for whom I have DEEP RESPECT

No comments:

Post a Comment