Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 January 2024

FW: Exploring AI Video Tools and Sample Output for Your Thoughts

 Suman ,

 

This sounds OK but very expensive and a little too artificial

 

I have asked Kishan to keep a look out for some FREE software

 

hemen

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 January 2024 10:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Exploring AI Video Tools and Sample Output for Your Thoughts

 

Hello Uncle, good morning.

I've been exploring AI tools for converting audio and image inputs into videos. I came across two AI tools that offer API support in their plans. I've attached the output from gooey.ai to this email. You can review the pricing of these two AIs by visiting the following links:

- Gooey.AI: https://gooey.ai/pricing
d-id.comhttps://www.d-id.com/pricing/api/

To provide a summary of the pricing, Gooey.AI charges $10 for 1000 credits. The sample video I generated required 3 credits. Assuming 3 credits as an average, with the $10 plan, we could generate approximately 333 videos in a month.
 
Attached is a sample video generated using Gooey.AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment