Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 January 2024

FW: CONGRATULATIONS

 Resent since first attempt failed

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 10:25 AM
To: 'business@ideaforge.co.in'; 'press@ideaforge.co.in'; 'support@ideaforge.co.in'; 'ankit@ideaforge.co.in'; 'rahul@ideaforge.co.i'; 'ashish@ideafore.co.i'
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

 

Ankit Mehta – Rahul Singh – Ashish Bhat

 

ideaForge

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

 

Just came across this news :

 

City start-up bags Rs 140 cr deal to supply drones to army

 

Congratulations

 

Report quotes :

 

“ SWITCH UAV is the only product that cleared the Indian Army’s stringent trials. It is a testimony to the fact that our systems are built like a bird, and tested like a tank “

 

In this last context , you may want to look up my following blogs ( sent as email to our Policy Makers ) :

 

 

Ø  The Drones are Flying ! ……………………………………………[ 18 Aug 2020 ]

Ø  Locusts are invading ! ……………………………………………..[ 24 May 2020 ]

Ø  Drone – a – Charya                                               [ 02  Sept  2018  ]

Ø  Drones Need Mid-Air Re-fueling   …………………………….[ 06 Sept 2018 ]

Ø  Flock Dynamics   ………………………………………………………[ 04 Sept 2018 ]

Ø  A Swarm-O-Drone is born   ………………………………………[ 16 Nov 2017 ]

Ø  Drones Are Watching You ! ………………………………………[ 01 Sept 2016 ]

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com   /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

Andheri - Mumbai

 

No comments:

Post a Comment