Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 January 2024

RE: Could this be correct? No of views in the feed

 FROM JOB-SEEKERS TO JOB-CREATORS ?

4 reactions · 1 comment

10,433 views

Tata Consultancy Services

89 people from Tata Consultancy Services viewed your post

·         Accenture70

·         Infosys58

·         Capgemini54

·         Cognizant51

Occupation reach

641 people who have the title Software Developer viewed your post

·         Salesperson398

·         Engineer223

·         Consultant195

·         Information Technology Consultant148

Origin

964 people viewed your post from Mumbai Area, India

·         New Delhi Area, India961

·         Bengaluru Area, India603

·         Kalyan Area, India408

·         Gurgaon, India235

Show more 

 

From: Nirmit Parekh [mailto:nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:03 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; vishesh Income Group; antaraa@civis.vote; Aneree Parekh; Elton Dmello
Subject: RE: Could this be correct? No of views in the feed

 

I read 4 likes and 1 comment. Cannot see number of views

 

 

 

Warm Regards,

 

Nirmit Parekh

+91 98924 77778

3P Consultants

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 11:25 AM
To: vishesh Income Group <vishesh@incomegroup.in>; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>; antaraa@civis.vote; Aneree Parekh <aneree92@gmail.com>; Elton Dmello <dmelloelton@gmail.com>
Subject: Could this be correct? No of views in the feed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment