Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 December 2011

FW: [Ticket#10206708] RE: InMobiAds Not Appearing in Production Mode


Dear Thara

I am afraid I cannot answer these questions. Beyond me !

Could you please ?

Thanks

hemen

From: InMobi Helpdesk [mailto:helpdesk@inmobi.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:16 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: [Ticket#10206708] RE: InMobiAds Not Appearing in Production Mode

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to InMobi.

This is an auto-generated response to acknowledge that we have received your e-mail. A Support Engineer will respond shortly.

The subject line of this email contains your ticket number. Our system will use this number to track the support process, so please don't to change the subject line during correspondence.

So we can better help you, please provide us the following details:

For integration issues:
1. A sample POST request with the error logs.
2. Carrier IP address.
3. The country from where the test is being performed.
4. IDE (if any - For SDK integrations)
5. The application or mobile site development platform (iOS, Android, PHP, etc.)
6. SDK version or the InMobi API version (If Applicable):
7. Are you testing from an actual mobile device?
8. Are you testing through a simulator? Which one?

 For Payment Issues:
1. What payment month are you having trouble with?
2. Have you changed the mode of payment recently? If Yes, please provide the date of the change.


--
The InMobi Support Team

This is an auto-generated response

No comments:

Post a Comment