Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 December 2011

RE: Agreement


Dear Geetha


I am absolutely in agreement with you and assure you that we will not request for any more changes

After your team carries out the current changes , Shuklendu and his team will thoroughly test the widget before requesting you to upload on Android Market

With regards

hemen


From: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India) [mailto:geetha.manjunath@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:34 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'siteonmobile@gmail.com'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: RE: Agreement

Okay thanks Mr Hemen. I will initiate discussions to bring in the right people in..

On a related note, I noticed that there are furthermore changes that you have requested the team to perform on the widgets.. You have also made changes to the web portal for performance improvements.. These are good and welcome as they will result in better user experience..

However, I only hope these changes won't hurt the reliability of the widget (the JAM solution as a whole).. My sincere request is not to hurry the release without enough testing with these new changes. Also, we should FREEZE the changes needed before going ahead and implementing it. Otherwise, it will result in incremental fixes that is not good for the reliability once again.. Once we release the widget to the Android market, and users download it, it will be very cumbersome (and ugly) to ask them to download newer version because of bugs, etc.. It will also affect the reputation of JAM widget, customizeresume and HP.. Ofcourse, as you would agree, these comments are not new - just standard practice followed in software engineering ;-)
Thanks and Regards
Geetha




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:18 AM
To: Manjunath, Geetha (HP Labs India)
Cc: 'siteonmobile@gmail.com'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Agreement
Dear Geetha



In your email of Nov.25 , you wrote :

“  We will bring in our HP business division members to formalize this agreement. “

Now that “ My Jobs “ widget is nearing completion , I would appreciate if this can be expedited

With regards

Hemen

PS :

Yesterday , I downloaded the widget ( Smart Phone version ) on my son’s Samsung Galaxy Tablet ( 9” ) and it looks good. Of course , I was unable to actually try it out for job alerts since our site – and widget – are under modification

No comments:

Post a Comment