Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 December 2011

Pricing for hosting of servers / websites at Reliance IDC /TOP PRIORITY


Reena

This has re to our telecom this morning.

Divyesh tells me that for the 25 GB plan selected by us, Reliance are charging us approx Rs.19,000 per month

If we exceed 25GB, then for every additional GB we end-up paying extra Rs.750 per Gb

Now take a look at this.


This party will charge us $ 174 per month (= Rs. 7000 / m )

Even AirTel / Rediff will charge us approx Rs 7000 / month , and that would even take care of REMOTELY taking back-up of all websites every month- without paying anything extra !

We would save at least Rs 100,000 every year “

I suggest you immediately call Reliance people for negotiations after getting firm offers from AirTel/Rediff

For any info feel free to contact Rohan

hcp


 

No comments:

Post a Comment