Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 7 December 2011

RE: An Article


Dear Revathi

Many thanks for the article mentioning technologies being developed by HP Labs / SiteOnMobile

I am trying to convince Reliance to introduce on their BIG TV platform, a “ Job Alert on TV -  JAT - Channel “

In JAM, a registered jobseeker has to PULL job alerts by sending SMS “ jam alert “ to 9756510001.

In JAT, the idea is to PUSH onto his SetTop Box / TV, matched jobs every morning. Subscriber can simply scroll the Channel , see the jobs and , if he feels like applying against any, then simply pull-out his mobile and send SMS “ jam apply Job ID “ to 97565100001.

Someday when you succeed ( and I have no doubt whatsoever ) in instructing the TV screen by simply touching ,there will be no need for the mobile in order to apply !

Even at the age of 77, I cannot contain my excitement !

With regards

hemen  parekh

Jobs for All = Peace on Earth






From: Team SiteonMobile [mailto:siteonmobile@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 10:45 AM
To: HCP; Anand Bhairat; Sahil Bajaj; Traffic Violators Info; Vineesh Kumar; M.Lakshmi Narayana Rao (Technical/TVS-E Servicetec); Vaidyanathan Ramachandran; Prateek Sharma
Subject: An Article

Hi

 Pl find attached an article on reverse innovation from India.

Thanks & Regards,
Revathi

No comments:

Post a Comment