Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 December 2011

Competition


Revathi  /  Shuklendu  /  Nitin  /  Hardik





However, we will pursue the path laid out yesterday between Revathi / Shuklendu

God willing, we may be able to launch promo emails by 20th   

Reason I send this link is that ,as far as possible, we should prepare an “ inventory “ of ideas and not allow these to die with a person !

Eg :

I have always believed that :  “ For every person on the earth, there is a suitable job somewhere, and for every job vacancy, there is a suitable candidate somewhere “

Problem is :

Current designs of job portals are unable to make the match !

Our site is a slight improvement by providing the feature of “ Resume Blast “, which enables a candidate to email his resume to 51000 employers / 5000 recruitment agencies with a few clicks of the mouse

I think our next widget should enable a registered candidate to carry out Resume Blast from his smart phone !

That is the idea.

Idea of further leveling the field between the “ haves “ [ jobseekers with easy access to PC / Internet ] and the “ have-nots “ [ no access ]

After we have managed to launch “ My Jobs “ widget, I will present to you, my detailed concept of “ Resume Blast “ widget

Since there are millions of jobseekers and millions of employers – in search of each other – this is a classic example of “ The Longer Long Tail “ – book by Chris Anderson [ editor of Wired magazine ].

Yesterday, I gave my copy to Shuklendu. I request him to pass it onto Revathi once he has glanced thru it

Regards  

Hcp

PS:

It would be a great loss to the world if Steve Jobs died without sharing some of his future ideas with his colleagues !

l

No comments:

Post a Comment