Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 25 December 2011

FW: InMobiAds Not Appearing in Production


Hello Helpdesk ;

Please help,
Last evening, we tried twice ( once Thara and once myself ) to login InMobi.com and requesting for re-sending “ Activation “ link for my account
Still no link received in my mailbox till now !
For InMobi.com, my

User ID =  hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Password = crking1857

After sorting out this problem ( of going into “ Production Mode “ ), can you please keep me / Thara informed ?  Kindly treat this as urgent

Thanking you and with regards,

Hemen  parekh




From: S, Thara [mailto:thara.s@hp.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:24 PM
To: helpdesk@inmobi.com
Cc: 'Team SiteonMobile'; 'Siddharth Srinivasan'; Hemen Parekh
Subject: InMobiAds Not Appearing in Production Mode

Hi
We are trying to integrate the InMobi Ads with site id : ‘4028cb1333eded0b0133efc10a79003e’ for the registered user ‘das.prosenjit.eie@gmail.com’.
However, we noticed that with this ID integrated in the widget code, the Ads do not load.
We get the following log message for Ad request made from the widget :
============================================================================
12-24 18:31:29.774: WARN/InMobiAndroidSDK_3.0.1(3608): Ad request successful, but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory.
12-24 18:31:29.774: INFO/SplashScreen(3608): InMobiAdActivity-> onAdRequestFailed, adView: com.inmobi.androidsdk.IMAdView@44ddcb10 ,errorCode: NO_FILL
=========================================================================
Request you to please help us with integrating the same.
Thanks & Regards
Thara S

No comments:

Post a Comment