Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Jobs Widget


Dear Team



Yesterday evening , Nitin managed to upload My Jobs widget [ Smart Phone version ], on Android Market ( under category “ Tools “ )

Tablet version could not be uploaded due to some file name being same. I would request Thara to change this and forward modified APK to Shuklendu

There is one more – minor – issue re “ Insertion “ of some message ( in the Advt Slot ) whenever InMobi Server does not deliver any advts

This is how Thara explains :




Hi Nitin

As discussed over phone,  the InMobi account details as in the below mail are correct.

Also as discussed, the ads are loaded 60% of the time(we could view the ads when we used the ‘testing2@gmail.com’ login) but the rest of the time  when the ads do not appear there is a default ‘SiteonMobile’ logo displayed which opens the ‘http://siteonmobile.com’ url and this is NOT an actual AD and is only a default image in the Ad placeholder  and that is the reason why the clicks are not getting recorded in your database.

Please let us know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards
Thara S
91-9449804063


I would appreciate if we can somehow use this “ Vacant slot “ ( whenever that happens ) , to enable the widget-user to “ Share “ his discovery of the widget , with his friends on Facebook

Could this be done by providing  Facebook’s   “ Share button / Like Button “   in this slot ?

Earlier , I have sent to you an extract from book “ The Third Screen “ ( by Chuck Martin ), where he writes about such intervention by a company Steve Madden of USA and how traffic to their web site went up several fold due to this feature

If possible , that could enable us to start a “ Positive / Word-of-mouth “  Viral buzz !

I hope you can find a way

With regards

Hemen  parekh

PS :

Nitin has also uploaded both versions of the widget on our own site (  Free App for Smart Phone  /  Tablet  ) and Kailas will start promo email this morning




  



No comments:

Post a Comment