Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 2 December 2011

Who is watching which product advt ?


Geetha  /  Revathi



In our online database, we are storing each and every job advt that any registered jobseeker ever “ Applies “ – whether online or thru widget

A kind of “ History of Jobs Applied

By analyzing this history ( eg: frequency of applying for a given Industry / Function / City location / Company Name etc ), we will come to know about the “ Job Preferences “ of each candidate, based on his past behavior

This will “ teach “ our software , what kind of job alerts to deliver to each candidate

Obviously, these will be the jobs which have the highest “ probability “ of being “ Applied “ ( frequency distribution )

Software will be “ self learning “ and will get better and better at “ predicting

I would like to do the same thing with the “ Product Advts “ being clicked / opened / viewed , by each widget user

If we can, then we know what kind of Product Advts is a particular candidate likely to click open

And serve him those

And increase probability of clicking

But InMobi will not share with us such data

Shuklendu feels that theoretically , it may be possible for widget to email to our server, a copy of that Advt Image

But we cannot “ interpret “ an image !

We need to know  > Company Name  and  > Product/Service Description

Then only we can build-up a “ History of Product Advts Viewed

Do you have any suggestions ?


Regards

hemen



No comments:

Post a Comment