Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 October 2023

RE: Thanks for joining my weekly AI newsletter!

 Hi Louis,

 

I look forward to getting your newsletters on AI

 

On your site, I looked up some examples of “ enhancements “ of some very old photos. I am impressed

 

Not being a “ techie “ ( and about to enter 90th year of my life ), I asked one of my colleagues to use the tech described on your site to see if she could enhance some old photos from my following site :

 

http://hcpphotos.blogspot.com/

 

Can your tech enhance a 63 year old video ( 8mm film ) of my marriage ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

From: Louis (What's AI) Bouchard [mailto:whats.ai.contact@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 April 2022 11:13
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Thanks for joining my weekly AI newsletter!

 

View this email in your browser

Hi, hemen.

I am glad you're here. I'll keep you in the loop with the latest news in AI and the most exciting projects I will be working on.

I'm convinced you will enjoy the future updates and take this opportunity to learn something new every week!

'See' you soon!
Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment