Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Invention of Carvey

 Dear Friends at Dyson ,

 

 

When I first heard about Carvey Maigue winning Dyson Award, I wrote following blog and emailed it to the top Policy Makers of India ( Cabinet Ministers – Members of Parliament etc ) :

 

Reinvigorating Rooftop Solar Power…………… [ 25 Nov 2020 ]

 

Then today, I came across following news reports :

 

FROM PLANT WASTE TO PANELS: SOLAR ENERGY ON A CLOUDY DAY  

 

 

Solar panels built from waste crops can make energy without direct light  https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-next-gen-solar.html

 

However , I could not find any mention of the commercialization of this revolutionary technology – nor any mention of commencement of PILOT production

 

Has there been any residential installations of these panels ?

 

In India too , a somewhat similar effort is under pilot-testing to convert AGRI-RESIDUE into Batteries ( to replace Lithium-ion batteries )

 

You can find details at : Nexus Power  

 

You might be aware that Indian Prime Minister Shri Modi, made a commitment at COP26 for India to generate 450 GW of Renewable Power by 2030 ( most of which will be Solar )

 

I believe that Carvey Maigue’s technology could be the IDEAL SOLUTION for India to achieve this lofty goal

 

I would like to promote this technology ( with no other interest than help millions live a better / healthier life ) – by bringing to the notice of our Policy Makers, as per following example :

 

Procuring Technology for “ Next Gen Solar Panels “

 

I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai – India

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment