Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 October 2023

FW: Let us keep in touch

 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ikininc_collaborate-in-3d-with-ikins-volumetric-activity-6914236937264377856-Qyk0?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

 

Thanks, here is latest video-post from linkrfin

 

Will await demo of VuPort

 

hcp

 

 

From: Ganesh Apte [mailto:gkapte@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 March 2022 18:14
To: Hemen C Parekh HC
Cc: Ravi Apte
Subject: Re: Let us keep in touch

 

Dear HCP 

 

It was nice to meet you and our group collogues yesterday at lunch hosted by WJND.  

 

Many thanks for sharing link(s) of IKININC regarding innovative 3D hologram technology and their BETA developer program 

 

While I will review these inputs, simultaneously, I am sharing this information with Ravi as well.

 

I will also revert regarding Product (VuPort) Demo for you.

 

Kind Regards,

 

Ganesh

 

 



On 28-Mar-2022, at 10:44 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

Dear Ganesh,

 

It felt nice yesterday when you explained the exciting projects that LeftRightMinds is working on

 

In this context, you might want to consider joining the BETA developer program of IKININC

 

 

 

 

That other site where I have registered ( and created 82,400 + “ Memory Blocks “ ) is >   https://www.personal.ai/

 

With regards,

 

hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment