Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Nanoseen desalination water filter

 Dear Bartosz,

 

Even as I await your response, here are a few other clarifications which will help me to promote your Nanoseen Filter in India :

 

Ø After how many litres ,would the filter screen need to be changed ? What would it cost ?

Ø What are physical parameters of Filter Drum ? Height – Dia – weight etc ? Can it be transported in an open truck ?

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2022/02/procuring-technology-for-drinking-water.html

 

Above is an example of my blog sent as email to over 4000 + policy makers / influencers

 

After getting your response, I propose to do likewise for Nanoseen

 

Of course, if similar data were to be made available to me re your NanopaintX, I would like to write about it

 

Regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

PS :

 

I just sent a message through your Linkedin page

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: 24 February 2022 15:16


To: info@nanoseen.com


Subject: Nanoseen desalination water filter

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

I just looked your video for Nanoseen filter and was highly impressed 

 

Could you please let me know the price , delivery, capacity of this filter

 

From where can one buy this?

 

Is your company willing to transfer this technology to a private sector company in India?

 

I am not personally interested ( being 89 years old )

 

You can judge my interest from my following blog , sent as email to India,s Foreign Secretary :

 

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment