Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 October 2023

FW: GURU INFOCOMM Company Profile for your IT & Telecom Requirements

 Dear Sir,

 

Hope this email finds you well !!

 

My name is Megha and I’m reaching out from Guru Infocomm (India) Private Limited. We are Enterprise One-Stop IT & Telecom System Integrators, since 25+ years in Mumbai, and deliver solutions + services across India & globally. We support organizations in their Digital Transformation journey.

 

Feel free to check our portfolio --- https://guruinfocomm.com

 

Some of our offerings are as below. Do let me know if this is something you are keenly interested in to arrange physical/online meeting with my colleague for further conversation. Looking forward to your positive response.

 

  1. Modern Workplace (IT Hardware - All Brands/OEMs and some of them are mentioned in the attached deck & Software Licenses & Renewals such as Antivirus, Firewall, O365, G-Suite, Adobe etc.. and many more..)

 

  1. IT Infra / Networking / Security

 

  1. Complete Server Room Solutions

 

  1. Boardroom Infrastructure Designing and Setup (Hardware & Software)

 

  1. Cisco Switching, Routing & Meraki Solutioning

 

  1. NAS Installation & Configuration

 

  1. CCTV + Smart Surveillance 

 

  1. Network Optimization

 

  1. Security Audits & ISO Certifications

 

  1. FMS & AMC

 

  1. Managed WIFI Solution

 

  1. Cloud & Data Center Solution

 

  1. Internet Leased Line, Point to Point, MPLS

 

  1. Managed Security & Cybersecurity 

 

  1. SDWAN 

 

  1. Cloud SAP / S4 Hana / SAP Migration

 

  1. Contact Center Solutions

 

Sincerely

Megha J

GURU INFOCOMM (INDIA) PVT LTD

One-Stop IT & Telecom System Integrators

sales@gurucomputers.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment