Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 3 December 2018

Thank You


Dear  Sir  ,

Thanks for registering on,




However , from our logs , it appears that you have NOT clicked on the Activation Link sent to your email ID

I would request you to find that mail and click the link , as soon as possible

As soon as you do so , you will receive our email confirming that your Account has been credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email-blasts

As soon as you get that mail , you can compose your Marketing Message by login at " Compose Message " page

Normally , composed / saved messages get " Approved " within a few hours , but if you are in a hurry to start your FREE blast ( to 1000 Companies of your choice ) , then feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08  and I will approve it immediately

If you face any difficulty , do not hesitate to phone me

Wishing you luck with finding new customers ,

with regards,

hemen  parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment