Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 1 December 2018

FOR ATTN : SHRI RAMESH ABHISHEKJI


Congratulations , Shri Ramesh Abhishekji

[ Secretary – DIPP  /  secy-ipp@nic.in  ]


---------------------------------------------


Reason ?

For declaring that :

“  We have to be competitive. For this, we need to upgrade our technology, LOWER COSTS , improve LOGISTICS and SKILL our labour

The industrial policy will bring all things together and will come out with recommendations on what needs to be done.”

[ source : Govt aims to ease biggest hurdle for factories with new policy  ]    



As you observed rightly , to be able to compete with hundred plus countries of the World in the export market , we must make India , a LOW  COST  ECONOMY
And , as others catch up with us , make it a LOWER COST  !


With regard to the specific measures that the Government need to incorporate in its ( about to be released ) , INDUSTRY POLICY , I urge you to consider various suggestions which I have emailed to you over the past 2 / 3 years


For your ready reference , these are listed at :

Foundation of Economy                        [  03  Nov  2018  ] 


And , as far as lowering the cost of LOGISTICS ( from current 14 % of GDP to world average of 8 % of GDP ) , I urge you to consider my suggestions at :

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?


=========================================================

01             Dec  2018
       www.hemenparekh.in / blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment