Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 December 2018

HERE IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR TECHNOLOGY TESTING


Shri J N Singh

Dr Narottam Sahoo

Smt Ansuya Badalkar


Dear Friends,


I happened to read following news report in Business Line ( 28 Dec ) :


-    where , one para reads :

“  It will allow low-cost testing of innovations before the government commits for commercial solutions

It will also allow the State to find solutions to problems complex in nature and specific to the State’s environment such as,

#  Waste Management

#  Urban Planning

URBAN  MOBILITY,  and

#  Pollution Control etc


At another place , the report reads,

“ Start Ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs having proven technology can apply to test their technologies meant for public sector only through this scheme “



I do not qualify for applying , nor do I wish to

But , in the matter of URBAN MOBILITY ( and effect of urban transport on Pollution ) , I urge you to evaluate my following suggested solution :

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?



If convinced re the feasibility of my suggestion, you may want to motivate some Start Up to develop the necessary Technological Platform , in consultation with ISRO who controls NaviC navigational satellite

With regards,

Hemen Parekh







No comments:

Post a Comment