Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 December 2018

A POLLUTION SOLUTION ? MORE THAN THAT


Dear Amitabh,


May be you got to read my following suggestion , emailed a few days back :



Then I wrote to Prof Tom Davidoff and here is his reply ( which might interest you )


With regards,

hemen


Re: PROPERT TAX based on RENT POTENTIAL


On Dec 5, 2018 8:58 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:



Dear Prof Davidoff ,



I just read about your concept at :




About 2 weeks back , I developed a very similar concept for a TRANS-TAX ( transport tax ) based on “ Harm Potential “ of all vehicles


I would be happy to receive your comments on :


Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?




with regards,


hemen Parekh

=======================

Davidoff, Thomas <thomas.davidoff@sauder.ubc.ca>



Hemen


Thank you for this note.

What you propose sounds like an integrated Pigouvian approach to transport pricing, which I agree would be great.


Regards,

Tom





No comments:

Post a Comment