Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 March 2018

RE: DIVERSIFICATION ?


HRS,



You are right in many ways  !

Talking of Reliance , you might want to go through :




hcp


From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 March 2018 21:00
To: Amit Shah
Cc: H C Parekh
Subject: Fwd: DIVERSIFICATION ?

My dear Amit:

This proposal came to me long ago but did not get the attention it deserved for various reasons. He has sent two proposals. Please go through them, jot down your understanding and your views briefly and then meet Mr HC Parekh at a mutually convenient time and place. As I told you, he was my second boss in L&T and the founder of 3PConsultants.

I personally feel the recruitment portal may need the backing of moneybags like Reliance; then only we can take on the likes of naukri.com. Second should be within our reach, if we find the potential to add to our topline and bottomline; profit sharing with HCP should be of no concern.

I am marking a copy of this email to HCP.

Regards 


HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Date: 16 January 2018 at 12:07
Subject: DIVERSIFICATION ?
To: hrshenoy1941@gmail.com
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
HRS ,


Just read your mail re surplus office space and for possible “ New Business  Opportunity


For the past 27 years , my experience is confined to headhunting / recruitment


As I mentioned during my visit to your office last Saturday , during this period , I developed / launched some 9 web sites with 6 being in the area of “ Online Job Portals


There is one more which I have conceptualized ( including detailed User Interfaces ) but never got around to developing ( - having moved on to my blogging ! )


But , if properly developed and aggressively marketed , it has the potential to obsolete Naukri / TimesJobs / MonsterIndia  !  (  It has potential of uncanny use of Artificial Intelligence ! )


I estimate that it would take a team of 3 developers , 3 to 4 months to develop


If your people are seriously interested then I am willing to guide them over the next few months for this project – and without any expectation of monetary compensation


Then there is www.B2BMessageBlaster.com  , which I just de-hosted 3 months back due to lack of sufficient server capacity . This is a properly working web site .


If your people wish to market it aggressively , I would be happy to do so on a profit-sharing basis . It can be up and running in one day !


With Regards,

Hcp

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment