Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 March 2018

MASSIVE JOB CREATION


Dear Travis,


Just read following news :




Here you talk about :

·         Massive job creation ( in China and India )


This news also talks about your background in “ peer-to-peer “ file sharing


Uber itself is an outstanding example of  ,


·          Ride Sharing

·         Raising car utilization from 2 hrs/day ( private ownership ) to 12 hrs/ day ( ride sharing taxis )

·         Someday , this will go up to 24 hrs / day with autonomous , self-driving cars ( raising “ asset utilization “ from 8 % to 100 % )



This very same principle can be applied to the question of jobs !


All over the World , there are thousands of Job Portals , each boasting of thousands of “ Jobs Advts “ and millions of “ Job Seekers ( resumes ) “


But they do NOT share these “ assets “ with one another and work in silos


Hence , despite existence of ideal jobs ( for candidates ) and ideal candidates ( for vacancies ) , there is no fulfilment !


If this “ divide “ can be bridged and data can be shared, it will ensure that “ job alerts “  can reach the most suitable / matching job-seekers – even those located in remote regions of India / China


My concept of how this can be achieved, is explained at :





I believe , this is a challenge worthy of your energy and vision


Do not hesitate to write, if I can be of any help



With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment