Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 March 2018

CAN AI SOLVE HUMANITY's BIGGEST WORRY ?


Dear Tanmay,


Just sent you my invite through LinkedIn . Hope you will accept


Since you are involved with AI in general and WATSON in particular , I think you might want to look up my following blogs in which, I have envisaged an AI based solution to the following question :


“ Is human race under threat from robots , which are getting more and more intelligent, by the day ?

   Can / will these super-intelligent robots , one day enslave – or even destroy – mankind ?  “





With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


Fast Forward to Future ( 3 F )  [  20  Oct  2016  ]


How to make Robots Cooperate  [  13  Feb  2017  ]

 

 

Between DeepMind and Deep Sea ?  [  15  Feb  2017  ]

 

 

Artificial Intelligence : Brahma , Vishnu or Mahesh ?  [  30  June  2017  ]

 

 

Future is Nearer !  [  31  July  2017  ]

 

 

Racing towards ARIHANT ?  [  04  Aug  2017  ]

 

 

to : Alphabet / from : ARIHANT  [  12  Oct  2017  ]

 

 

Artificial Intelligence or Natural Stupidity ?  [  06  Nov  2017  ]

 

 

ARIHANT  :  the  Destroyer  of  Enemy  [  24  Nov  2017  ]

 

 

Confirmation ?  [  31  Dec  2017  ]

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment