Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 March 2018

BANK PRIVATIZATION : NO ANSWER


Dear Friends,



I write in respect of following news that appeared in Mumbai Mirror on 04 March :


Economists warn of bank privatization “  /  Statement signed by 66 experts says scale of recent scams, NPAs lead to faulty bailouts “



The report says that the statement signed by you says :


……. They have called for the finance minister to insist that all banks publish their list of wilful defaulters . Terming the basic cause being very clearly the inadequate and faulty regulation and monitoring of the banking sector “


You have hit the nail on the head !


Even private banks are run by humans !


In this context , you might want to look up my following blogs ( each sent as email to Central Cabinet / NITI Aayog and of late, PM-EAC members as well ) :





Bank Recapitalization ?  [ 23  June  2015  ]


Only  Rs  7,000  per  Family  ?  [  25  Oct  2017  ]


NaMo’s Achilles heel ?  [  20  Feb  2018  ]

 

 

Who is Nirav ( Silent ) ?  [  15  Feb  2018  ]

 

 

NaMo’s problem (   #PNB   #NiravModi   #Fraud  )  [  01  March  2018  ]

 

 

Break-down the Silos !  [  16  Sept  2017   ]

 

 




With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment