Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 March 2018

ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER


Dear Vibha,



I read about Swajal in Sunday Times ( 04 March ) and about all the good work which you are doing to make available clean water to rural areas


Congratulations !


In my following blogs , you will come across my own past suggestions ( each sent to Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog etc , as email ) in this area




With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08




Water Water Everywhere ? Even in Latur ?  [  15  April  2017  ]

 

 

Water Wars ?  [  08  April  2016   ]

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment