Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 February 2018

SOLAR PUMPS


Dear Shri Jain ,


In today’s Business Line , read news about REIL trying to implement a Solar Pump project , similar to one in Gujarat

You are quoted :


A Solar Pump is viewed not only as an irrigation asset but also as an income generating asset with potential to deliver a climate-proof , risk-free income stream

Solar crop offers them better income insurance than any other crop

Solarizing the country’s electric tube wells through grid-connected micro-grid cooperatives with long-term power purchase guarantee  can help meet the target of 100 GW solar capacity


I hope your message travels through the length and the breadth of India

In this context, you might want to look up my following blog ( sent as email to Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog / PM-EAC members etc )


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

Solar  Pumps  can  sell  Power  ?




No comments:

Post a Comment