Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 February 2018

RE: CAN YOU CREATE MY DIGITAL COPY ?


Dear Nikhil,

I hope you will reply soon

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh


+91 98675 50808



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 24 January 2018 10:03
To: contact@oben.com; nikhil@oben.me
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: FW: CAN YOU CREATE MY DIGITAL COPY ?



Resending since earlier attempt failed

hemen

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 24 January 2018 09:47
To: 'contact@oben.com'
Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'



Subject: RE: CAN YOU CREATE MY DIGITAL COPY ?

Dear Nikhil,


Just came across your following post on Facebook :



#Davos is a great equalizer of sorts. Attending my first #WorldEconomicForum to speak about ObEN, Inc adoption of Project PAI blockchain at the Davos Blockchain Summit,

getting to rub shoulders with CEO's of too companies and world leaders in some of the most unlikely places including WEF shuttles and icy roads.

Been fun connecting with other entrepreneurs sharing accommodation stories and sizes of bunk beds for exorbitant prices. Here’s mine...


As to the content ( about myself ) that I have compiled , you may want to look up :


I look forward to your early response to my request


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  Mumbai


+91 98675 50808


PS :

Incidentally , talking of an application of BlockChain , you may want to look up :




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

Sent: 11 January 2018 16:30


Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'


Subject: CAN YOU CREATE MY DIGITAL COPY ?



Dear Nikhil,


In today’s Business Line , following was reported :


For about four years now, Nikhil Jain , founder and CEO of a company called ObEN ( means “ above “ ) has been working on the idea of making a DIGITAL COPY of EVERYONE in the World

What’s more, he has the funding to do it.

The thought came from Jain’s personal life, when he felt it would be rather nice to leave a copy of himself at home – one that had some PERSONALITY , looked like him, and could do some things he couldn’t

The DIGITAL COPY should be a full PERSONAL AI

First up, take a selfie and make it into a 3D avatar . Next , a voice sample allows it to TALK in your VOICE

And finally, a PROFILE gives it TRAITS to make up your PERSONALITY

One area where this project is progressing is in the creation of DIGITAL COPIES of celebrities including Bollywood stars who can interact with their fans without being there . No harm in that

But on the flip side, there are applications of a DIGITAL COPY that could be highly unsettling, especially since they could be immortal


What you are doing is of great interest to me , since , some 15 years back , I wrote a note titled :

VIP  :  A  Virtually  Immortal  Person


Then , with the object of “ Immortalizing “ myself , around 4 years ago , I started preparing a chronicle of my life , under :



You will find the details in the attachment  (  there are still hundreds of documents to be uploaded  )

Is there any chance that you can help me achieve this objective  ?




With Regards,

hemen  parekh /  Mumbai




( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment